
Can you believe that little Caroline is 6 months old!! This time has flown by. And can believe that this little girl who was 5 1/2 weeks early is in the 60% for height and 25% for weight!! I'm so proud of her! She has been a happy, quiet, content baby. However, over the last 10 days she has developed this shriek that she likes to use all the time to display her discontentment. It's painful to the ear! She's sleeping 12+ hours at night, but that wasn't the case until she hit 5-5 1/2 months. She's not on a 2 nap a day schedule yet, and is still doing the sleep, wake up, eat, hang out for two hours, sleep schedule. She is a wiggle worm and will often arch her back to wiggle herself off my lap and on to the floor. She loves to roll and flip on her belly - even in the bath tub. And I'm pretty sure she sleeps on her belly, because that's how I usually find her. She just discovered Ruby this week and loves to watch her. And of course, she loves to put everything in her mouth! She's a cutie - and I'm loving having my little girl!

2 comments:
Caroline is such a cutie! I love her to pieces! She looks a little like Robin in the top picture.
I'm missing all the growth!!!! She's so old - who knew. Excited to bond with the kids in July.
Post a Comment