Luke is 5, Caroline turned 2, Joshua got an award at school, so much more to post about. But instead I'm putting up pictures of Hunter at 4 months. He's so cute, and sweet. Not as easy as he was from 0-3 3/4 months, but still rather perfect. He's 13lbs and 24.5 inches. He looks like everyone, Seriosuly - he looks like all three of the other kids, but I think mostly Joshua and Caroline. Alright, I just rounded up some pictures of each kid at 4 months. First of all, do you know which is which? Well, I hope you can tell which is Caroline! And then, who do you think Hunter looks most like?
Back to Hunter... his tricks are smiling, laughing, and growling at me while he eats. He sleeps through the night, he is patient, and he's social. He loves his bath, and is finally getting it almost everyday. He also loves to watch tv. If he were my only child I'd just sit with him on my lap watching movies all day and life would be grand! We love Hunter, and I am trying to soak up every moment of his little baby phases.









3 comments:
my guesses: Joshua, Luke, Caroline, and I think Hunter looks most like Luke, even if I got the order wrong!
I think he looks like all of them combined! I think he is precious!
Brooke, I don't know who he looks like, I just know your kids are all adorable!
Post a Comment