Every single day we have tears over hair. Mostly Caroline hates having it brushed. You'd think I were sticking her with needles from the fits she throws! Lately, since we've been swimming so much, and not going too many places, I've been getting away without even brushing it in the morning. But it was just starting to get embarrassing. So I decided no more ragamuffin Caroline and we are going to brush it, fit or not. The depressing thing, though, is having it all washed, conditioned, and combed before bed, then having her wake up with a rat's nest. So tonight after her bath, I decided to blow it dry to see if that would help. She actually didn't mind it at all, and when she was done she was so excited because she thought she looked just like Aunt Margot.
Of corse once I'm taking pictures of one kid, all the rest insist on joining in. So here's our latest kids shot. Luke was not excited about where he was sitting for the picture.










2 comments:
you have just described one reason why I wont be sad if I have all boys! I barely get my own hair done, I cant imagine having to worry about anyone else! And that picture made me laugh out loud!!! I can only imagine Luke wanted to be the one holding Hunter (who looks especially adorable).
I had the same problem with Eliana until a friend got me the Wet brush. It is made to go through wet hair and get tangles out without tears. It is wonderful! You MIT want to check it out.
Post a Comment