John worked super hard, won a trip, and we got to go to Aulani, the Disney Resort in Hawaii.
Luke claims it was his idea all along. They kids loved it. And Bob paid for all the rest of the Davis' to join us!
Seriously our kids were in heaven. Loved the beach, the lazy river, the pools, and all the Disney characters! (Well Luke and Joshua loved the characters, Caroline was indifferent and Hunter hated them)
Does this little girl not look so adorable?!?!
This is Hunter lapping up water like a dog.
We had fun with our underwater camera. This is me in the ocean (proof I went in)
Seriously, how does she manage to look that good underwater? Did you see the one of me?
We had a great time. It was lots of work for John and I, but worth it. Even including the 5 hour flight and the 24 hour turnaround between Hawaii and Montana. No better memories than family vacations!









4 comments:
u r a brave soul, and John is too! ugh, after WAY too many flights from coast to coast by myself with our girls, I would NEVER want to take them on a plane to HI. So yay for u guys, ur kids r lucky indeed!
looks like lots of fun.
So glad the Davis clan made it out here and so happy you all had a blast! I loved seeing everyone!
Our Hawaii trip was the best! Love all of you do much!
That underwater camera is awesome. Such a fun family and to fly all those babies over, go you!
Thanks for the tip for Charles, I'm going to start tonight. We do 6 oz so if I went to two scoops how long would you say I should wait before reducing it down to one?
Post a Comment