Monday, August 18, 2008

More Montana

How could I possibly have more Montana pics?! We are still having a great time up here. Joshua went to Glacier and had lots of fun taking pictures along the trail of the ceders. Check out the roots on this fallen tree! My mom's sister and 3 of her kids and their families came out for 4 days and we all had an awesome time. I was so surprised that Joshua actually played so well with the other kids. And there are so many little ones around his age.
Here are some family shots on Sunday. Luke was asleep so he's missing. And below are Robin and I with Jenny. As far as kid updates go... Luke is talking tons more. He says Redge, Bop, Dad, Mom, There it is, yes, nummy num, hi guys, buy guys. I think that's about it. His walking has improved a bit - but his preferred method of moving is crawling. He loves the boat and wave runners. Today he even went for a brief swim in the lake. Joshua is getting more and more confident in the lake... to bad we only have a week left. He's been seat skiing with Bop a couple of times and I'll get pictures up of that when I get home. I can't believe how fast this time is going by. I'm going to be sad to leave - really sad. But of course it will be amazing to get home and be with John again!



3 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I can't believe how much Luke is talking!!! Redge is probably stoked that he is saying his name :)
I miss you all and can't wait to see you all when you get back. Joshua and Luke may be meeting a new cousin when they come home!

jenniho ♥ said...

missing montana....sniff

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey brooke - I just sent your Mom a CD with picts on it...if you want I can send you one too or just email you some..or you could just get it from your mama...you pick. Are you home yet?