K how'd you get the "3" on your belly? (I'm assuming that's you prego with one of your boys. Do you have photo shop?) so creative ... can't wait to see what the sex will be ... I hope it's a girl! Ooh, then we'll get to throw a shower for YOU!
Seems like everyone is hoping you get a girl. :) I on the other hand (for selfish reasons) would love if you had another boy! :) Congrats Brooke and John. I hope it is a smooth and non-complicated pregnancy
19 comments:
Wow... are you ready for this again???
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys. Here's to year of the girl! :)
Congrats! When's the big day?
YAY!!!! I've been waiting for this ever since you prefaced comments with, "No I'm not pregnant." Congrats!
yeah!! we can't wait!
Love & congrats to you all...think pink!
Congratulations Brooke and John! We're so happy for you. When's the big day?
K how'd you get the "3" on your belly?
(I'm assuming that's you prego with one of your boys. Do you have photo shop?)
so creative ... can't wait to see what the sex will be ... I hope it's a girl!
Ooh, then we'll get to throw a shower for YOU!
Congrats! I was wondering when the announcement was going to happen :) I'm thinking pink for you!
Congrats! When are you due?
Seems like everyone is hoping you get a girl. :) I on the other hand (for selfish reasons) would love if you had another boy! :) Congrats Brooke and John. I hope it is a smooth and non-complicated pregnancy
i cant wait to see the little tyke!!! i miss you gouys so much!!
MY, how you've grown since last night! We are so excited for January to get here!
Hooray!!! I can't wait!
Congrats!
Congratulations! So thrilled for you!
Yeah!!!!!
Congrats...that is exciting, the list continues.
Congratulations Brooke!
Post a Comment