John and I don't see a lot of each other these days. I go to bed early - get up all night with Caroline, then sleep in till 8am. John stays up a little later than me, doesn't get up with Caroline, but is on kid duty from 6am-8am before he gets in the shower to get ready for work.
Joshua started saying a new thing at bed time. He always takes a long time organizing everything on his bed before getting under the covers. Then the past couple nights he's been calling his animals his "Dream Nazi's" and putting them around all the edges of the bed. I knew that he had been having some scary dreams, and had been scared of the shadow's in his room so I figured it had something to do with that. I also figured that John had given him the dream Nazi name (not really understanding why). So this morning I asked John if he told Joshua his animals where dream Nazi's - and John said no. So I asked Joshua where he got that name from. He told me he thought of it himself. I knew that was impossible so I pushed more and he explained to me that they make him not see his dreams so they are "dream not see's".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
lol brooke-
that is hilarious!
Joshua cracks me up! He is so funny and smart!
That's awesome.
Seriously, so funny!
That is really funny!! After chatting with you yesterday I had to come and check out your tiny little Caroline...she's soooo tiny and precious. I think it's funny that you were saying how she seems so big to you at 6lbs ~ that's still TEENY! Bennett's a beast at 9lbs compared to her :-)
so cute!
Post a Comment