
Caroline was almost 8 weeks when we took these pictures. She is getting so big! I'm supposed to have a doctors appointment this week so we'll see how big she's gotten. She's finally starting to outgrow newborn size clothes and moving into 0-3 months. She's gotten harder as time has gone on, but still manageable on most days. There is the really difficult day about once a week where she is fussy and doesn't nap. She's also fussier for John between 8pm and 10pm when I'm sleeping. John's back is suffering from the baby bouncing, but I definitely appreciate the time to sleep. Joshua and Luke are super cute with her and love her so much. Luke tries to pick her up, luckily it's when my arms are there as well. I still feel like Luke is my baby and am amazed at how big he is every time I change his diapers. His bum is just so much bigger (and whiter) than Caroline's. That's the update for today.
7 comments:
I love how strong the Bendheim genes are!
she's so cute and appears to be growing so well!
She does look very Bendheimish! A mini Brooke...I'm luvin the big bow!
she is getting so big! I feel like I havent seen her forever. We will have to change that.
she totally looks like you brooke! i agree with lori - i feel like i haven't seen her in forever. we should get together soon.
She is so cute!
She's so little and darling! She makes Anderson look like a grown man!
She is adorable. I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment