So I was planning on posting about something completely different, then while looking for pictures I ran across these that I took earlier this month and they made me smile. Luke loves his baby Caroline. Really he loves her too much. He wants to help her do everything - her rolls her over back and forth and back and forth - he drags her along the floor - he "feeds" her cheerios and spiderman stickers. Basically I can not leave him alone with her. One moment he'll be staring at her like and angel, the next she's crying because he's got his hand over her mouth smothering her. But he sure does love her.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
At Home Buddies
So I was planning on posting about something completely different, then while looking for pictures I ran across these that I took earlier this month and they made me smile. Luke loves his baby Caroline. Really he loves her too much. He wants to help her do everything - her rolls her over back and forth and back and forth - he drags her along the floor - he "feeds" her cheerios and spiderman stickers. Basically I can not leave him alone with her. One moment he'll be staring at her like and angel, the next she's crying because he's got his hand over her mouth smothering her. But he sure does love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
hey- you and I have the same baby gear at our houses right now!
cute faces in the second pic- so cute!
Post a Comment