Tuesday, May 4, 2010

In the middle??

"I'm hungry to hangaber."
"I'm thirsty to lemonade."
"I don't want your house mommy!"

These were Luke's comments coming home from Beach Pitt BBQ tonight.

Secondly, while talking with my friend about the social dynamics of wards, I automatically grouped myself in the 'young' crowd. She, however, questioned me on that - saying I'm too old to be classified as part of the young ones. I realize I'm no Tanner and Margot, but I didn't realize I might have left that stage all together. John and I are weeks away from being 32 and 34 - is it strange that we still attend the 30 and under Sunday school class? (or at least he does because I'm in primary.)

4 comments:

Qwendykay said...

I felt shunned out of the young crowd pretty early on... And I'm just 33!!
Love my new ward, lots of folks with kids just starting Elementary school.

We miss you! Come on a Tuesday!

The last Unicorn said...

that is funny. I think it is the 3 kids that makes you seem older. I still fit in with the 24-28 range because we are just starting with our first!

Roney Family said...

You have a 30 and under class in church? That is crazy!! I still feel young! We are in the middle so its an akward stage, but girl, we are YOUNG!!

jbel said...

i always forget how old I am- Drew can't figure out how that's possible!

age is a matter of the mind i guess!