Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things I forgot

Here are a few more things I forgot in the last post.

Me speaking to Luke:
"We can't go down there, the grass is all wet."
"It's not wet, it's cute."
To Luke everything is cute... he'll say "Oh, look at the worm, he's so cute." "The bee's a baby, he won't sting me, he's cute."

If you ever tell Luke "Jesus loves you.", he will without fail respond with (in a mad voice) "No he doesn't, he's got owies. " He's very passionate about this, and I haven't been able to change his mind.

Joshua constantly asks me to start pumping again. I have no idea why he would want me to. He could be just trying to make conversation - since the kid talks until his eyes close with exhaustion. But he keeps bringing it up.

1 comment:

The last Unicorn said...

Maybe Joshua is just like every man and has a fascination with boobs!