
Miss Caroline is loving her bouncer. She reminds John and I so much of Joshua - Both physically and personality wise. Joshua would spend hours in his bouncer as a baby. Joshua
gets really upset if anyone says that Caroline looks like him. I've tried to figure out why, but he can't come up with a reason. The only things I can think of are that either it's because she's a girl, or because she's a small baby.

Both boys where playing with Caroline while I was taking her picture, then they both insisted I take a picture of their gum. So... Here we have the boys and their gum.

Robin says I've been slaking as a blogger, so that's why I'm doing this post. We don't have much new to report. Joshua is almost 5 and still the insane talker. He could talk for 3 hours straight without getting bored. Luke is going through a stubborn, defiant, tough stage. I've really got to work on keeping him in check because he's starting to be rude to other adults. Caroline is being a good little baby. Sleeping well, growing really well, and giving lots of smiles. She's not so sure of strangers, and like Joshua as a baby, will often cry if she doesn't know the person holding her. She's a doll for me and I'm really enjoying her as a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment