Sunday, August 7, 2011

4th of July



These are honestly my only pictures from 4th of July.  It's too hard to be taking care of the kids and taking their pictures at the same time.  On the 4th, John was working, the kids and I went to the church pancake breakfast at a local park, then came home to get everything ready for my family coming over for swimming and dinner that afternoon.  No fireworks - except a few in my backyard.  But we had fun.  And I loved Caroline's watermelon bathing suit.  It's one of my favorite zulily purchases.  Looking at the picture of my three kids I really can't help but think they are adorable and precious.  We're pretty lucky!

3 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

they are adorable and precious. And i love that caroline is the one with roughed up knees!

Brooke said...

I didn't even notice! she's always got them!

jbel said...

her skirt is too cute!