I have been so bad lately at putting up posts. I've got tons of pictures that I need to get off my camera. I need to document the wonderfulness of baby Hunter. But for now, I'm just going to tell you about Carolines Why's. I don't know that this little girl even knows what why means. She does, however, know that it's what you say after mommy tells you something. Here's an example of her never ending why's.
Me: I have to make dinner.
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because everyone is hungry.
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because it's time to eat.
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because people get hungry at night.
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because our bodies need nourishment.
Caroline: Why?
Me: So we can grow healthy and strong.
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because
Caroline: Why?
Me: Because. Go tickle Joshua.
I was talking to John about this this morning and he reminded me that Joshua was exactly like Caroline in this way. I kinda remember that. I would be perfectly happy if Caroline ended up like Joshua. For now, she's mastering the why's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment