On June 18th this little guy turned 7 months. He's as cute as can be. Calm, happy, and when my patience is at it's end he smiles at me as I'm loosing it - and I think... I hope you stay this sweet forever! I'm sure in two years he'll be crazy and I'll have long forgotten these sweet days.
On June 3rd, the day I took this picture, we had to put Ruby to sleep. I took her to the vet by myself, it was so sad, but had to be done. Ruby was such a sweet addition to our family. I got her when John and I started dating, she was the center of attention when we were first married - and she endured moving down the ranks as each kid was born. At the end of April we noticed that she wasn't moving around too well, and after lots of medication and worsening mobility, her time came. The only thing that made the decision easier was how sad it was to see her suffering. We all miss Ruby.
I'm enjoying having all four kids home for the summer. I so prefer the lazy days, not having to be anywhere by 7:45 in the morning. It's also nice having Joshua take some of Luke's attention so that it doesn't all go toward Caroline. When those two are alone (Caroline and Luke), they are Thing 1 and Thing 2, two tornados blowing through my house - destroying as they go!
I can't believe this kid is closer to one than to zero. His babyhood is going by much too fast.









1 comment:
Hunter is a doll!
Post a Comment