Our little boy is 6 months old! Can you believe it? I can't. He's 15 lbs 2 oz and 26.5 inches long. His tricks include, smiling, growling, laughing, a bit of rolling and sitting, and giving lots of love. He is still super happy and easy going. He doesn't cry too often, and most often cries as a result of Luke loving on him too intensely. Sometimes Luke will just go near Hunter and Hunter will start to cry in anticipation of the mauling that is about to happen. He has three teeth that are almost broken through. He's started his solids and does pretty well. He sleeps through the night and takes about 3 naps a day. He is a happy, sweet, boy. I wish I could freeze him now, where he is so easily entertained, and happy just being held. I know much too soon, he'll have more of his own agenda and I'll loose my little baby. Kids just grow up much too fast. I'm trying to treasure my time with this little guy and remember each pleasure he brings.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hunter is such a sweet, darling boy! I love him so much!
What a cutie! It's easy to see why you are so crazy about him!
Post a Comment