How cute is this kid!! He is all smiles all the time. He's just happy. I wish I could keep him in this stage for a couple extra months. Babies just grow up too fast. I HATE the possibility that he could be my last child. It just makes me too sad to think of never having another 5 month old to adore.
Hunter's skills include eating and sleeping well, giving lots of smiles, rolling over on the rare opportunity that we put him on the floor, and balancing in a sitting position for a couple of seconds. He also loves to look at the tv when it's on, and I can no longer have it on while I'm feeding him because he's super distracted. He's gotten so social and easily distracted that I often take him back in a bedroom to feed him. He still doesn't take a bottle. I'll have to work on this sometime because I don't want to nurse him forever. On the other side he is my best nurser. We all love Hunter, he has been the perfect addition to our family. And if you can believe it, I'm not even missing having another girl!









1 comment:
I want to eat him up he is so cute! That top picture totally reminds me of Davis. Its the facial expression... and the wrinkles on the forehead :)
Post a Comment