Monday, August 20, 2012

Montana 2012

We had a great time in Montana this year.  I'm so proud of all the kids for everything they did.  Here are the highlights.  
Caroline easy-skied (I missed it and she wouldn't do it again for me).


Hunter's eyes never stopped amazing me.  All the kids eyes actually looked amazing in Montana.  Why is that?



John had lots of fun on the wakeboard.  It's amazing that a couple times behind the boat each year of our marriage has led to some major improvement of skills!


Luke easy skied like last year, but I'm most impressed by him swimming in the lake.  It's cold.  I don't get in.  But he did great.  Even swam to the buoy and back (with a floaty).


Joshua showed off his mad diving skills.  Maybe a future Olympian on our hands??



 And Caroline braved the cold wet suit free.  She'll do anything with Aunt Margot!



 Joshua was a skiing machine.  Going multiple times a day and making it outside the wake!


We ALL hiked to Avalanche lake in Glacier.  Caroline was on daddies back, Hunter on my belly.  I'm proud that our family was able to do those 4 miles!


Cousins had lots of fun playing!


I can't wait to go back for Thanksgiving.  The only thing that would make it better is if John could stay the whole time with me.  We really miss being away from him.

4 comments:

Marcitut@gmail.com said...

All the pictures are great! I already miss montana. Both Redge and I agree that the one with you and Hunter is adorable.

Hope Hawaii is grand!

The last Unicorn said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! Hunters eyes look like yours in that picture. I am sure John wishes he could be there for the whole time too. Maybe someday :)

Nancy said...

What a fun vacation with family! Great times...great memories!

jbel said...

I still remember first meeting Joshua, he was like 7 months old maybe. My mom watched him so we could all go to breakfast. The family hike photo has him looking bigger than ever. I cannot believe how much time has passed. So fun to see all of our kids grow up.