Meet Macy. Yes she is adorable. Everyone that meets her thinks she is the cutest thing ever. Which she really is. But oh my goodness - if I had realized how much work a puppy was I would have never gotten one at this time. Either Ruby was an amazingly easy puppy or I just don't remember. But Macy is crazy! She has endless energy, teething sharp baby teeth, and a feisty personality. Good news is we've got her to stop using Hunter as a chew toy. The first few weeks after we got her, Hunter had permanent scratches on his arms from Macys teeth. I'm hoping this puppyhood passes quickly! Anyone want to take her, train her, and bring her back to me in about 7 months???
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oooo you are a brave woman. Good luck and she is darling!
love the name ... i wanted to name Kaley Macy. anywho, thanks for confirming to me that once r guinea pigs kick the bucket (unfortunately that'll be another couple of years I think) I am NOT going to get a replacement pet! it's just as much responsibility as having another child!!! So hang in there, and I look forward to more posts on your blog re: Macy and her puppy ways!
Post a Comment