Friday, March 14, 2008

Backyard

So here are the pictures of the backyard remodel. It started with the dinning room window being turned into a door. Then demo on the pool and half the backyard. Then, plumbing, electrical, sprinklers, coping, tile, etc.... And here we are today. We should be done by the week after Easter and I can't wait to post those pictures!

The before pictures.



The pool was already drained here.
And here is today.





8 comments:

kori said...

Crazy! I can't wait to see the end result.

julieannepapa said...

You have a nice big yard. That's so great that you are remodeling. It'll be fun to see it when you're done!!

mangrumminute said...

Are you guys filling in the pool? Can't wait to see it.

Kyla Armstrong said...

Wow! That's quite the demo job:) I bet you'll be glad when it's all done.

jbel said...

it'll be ready just in time for us to make another pool/play date! Can't wait to see the finished product this summer and those cute boys!

Kathy said...

That would be so hard to have your yard torn up...but I'm sure it will be worth it in the long run. See you in 2 weeks!!! :)

Roney Family said...

Love it so far. Good luck with everything. I hated having people work on the house. It makes naps rough!

Qwendykay said...

Ooo that is gonna be so AWESOME! But living amoung that kind of demolition is no fun!