Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let's Clarify

Though I referenced pregnancy in my last blog, I assure you all that I am most definitely not pregnant.

3 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

Thank you for clarifying. Could you imagine having another one by the new year?!? I would be happy about it :)

stacy said...

I never understood why people looked at my funny each time I got pregnant after RJ. Then I looked at the slideshow of baby Luke. I guess pregnant when the bigger kids is only nine months is close together. Never occurred to me before. I was just feeling like this baby is going to feel like they're out in no man's land so far away from the sibling before.

BreAnna said...

Well Dang it! You'r kids are so cute, we can't wait to see the next one!!! I agree with Lori, I too would be happy about it!