How fun to have a white Christmas! We're having a rainy Christmas:) We'll definitely let you know ASAP when this baby girl makes her appearance. Enjoy your vacation!
Love the height booster for you! Where did Tanner's legs go ... it looks as if he was photo-shopped into the pic. Glad you all made it there safe and sound. Bet the boys are gonna have fun sleddin!
7 comments:
This picture is awesome!!! So cool, how lucky that you were in the snow!
How fun to have a white Christmas! We're having a rainy Christmas:) We'll definitely let you know ASAP when this baby girl makes her appearance. Enjoy your vacation!
Ummmm, I just noticed you were standing on a can! Nice!!! Hope you are having fun!
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
We missed you guys... Merry Christmas!
I am excited you made it! I am laughing that you're on a can. I was wondering why you were so close to John in height.
Love the height booster for you! Where did Tanner's legs go ... it looks as if he was photo-shopped into the pic. Glad you all made it there safe and sound. Bet the boys are gonna have fun sleddin!
i love that you are standing on a bucket
Post a Comment