Joshua started a new year of preschool, and is doing great. Luke wishes he could start too he constantly says as we are dropping off Joshua "Lukey preschool, Lukey preschool." I explain that he has to go pee-pee and poo-poo in the potty to go, but that doesn't get us anywhere. Both boys are also doing swim lessons and Italian class on Saturday mornings. I'm so excited because Joshua can finally go to class by himself - it's going to be so much easier on my to just have 1 kid in the Mommy and Me class.
Luke's daily uniform consists of his cowboy hat, a pirate sword, and Mickey Mouse crocks. He is really obsessed with all three, and is not mentally well if they are not on his body. He and Joshua ask me to sing songs about "a boy" all the time. They want me to make up songs about boys, and they don't tire of them. They'd have me go on for 30 minutes if I could handle it. Joshua is completely off naps - and Luke occasionally (4 times a month) skips his nap as well. This is something I'm not excited about! The boys have lots of fun playing together and also fight with each other lots. Obviously the fighting gets tough, but the playing is awesome and I know will just get better as they get older.
Last night our friends watched the boys for us and we went to an Italian Restaurant here in town. It was really authentic - probably the most authentic I've seen here in California. Super small, maybe 12 tables. A waitress, the cook, and a bus boy. They have the kitchen set up so you can see the cook at work. If anyone wants the recommendation email me. We loved it!









5 comments:
your pregnancy has FLOWN by for me!
love the catch-up stories about the boys
I think Drew Jr. looks like a Groskreutz for sure but also like Drew. My sister in law put it best when she said today, "He looks like what Drew would look like if he were a Groskreutz." ha!
where are Robin and Cody going to live?
we can't wait for the little girl to get here!
I am so glad he likes his cowboy hat... best $$$ I ever spent on that kid :)
Is the restaurant by your house? You will have to give us the name, especially if we move into the area!
I would love the name of the restuarant. Getting excited for your little girl to be here? Any names?
Congratulations to Robin and Cody! That is so exciting! Please give her our best.
I would love the info on your Italian restaurant. My friends and I are coming to California tomorrow for our annual girls trip. Shawn served a mission in Italy and I know she would love to try it!
Post a Comment