Is that what he is going to be for Halloween??? Oh my gosh he is cute! I hope he still wants to wear the red cowboy hat I got him even though he has that getup now...
Is that his halloween get up? I was planning to bring my 'Dash' Incredible costume to CA so Josh and Lukey could match...No? That is one awesome costume for sure!
11 comments:
oh yeah!! thats the doll i got him! he looks so stinking cute!!!i love it!!!
Love it!!!!
Oh Brooke, he looks adorable and so excited! Wish I could kiss those smiling cheecks! What a cutie!
Is that what he is going to be for Halloween??? Oh my gosh he is cute! I hope he still wants to wear the red cowboy hat I got him even though he has that getup now...
What a cutie!
Is that his halloween get up? I was planning to bring my 'Dash' Incredible costume to CA so Josh and Lukey could match...No? That is one awesome costume for sure!
Seriously, he is the cutest thing ever! I love that costume. Oh, and this is a HUGE compliment because RJ went through the Woody phase too.
That is the best picture ever! It's a keeper!
He's perfect! How adorable!
adorable-
that pic belongs in a magazine!
Lukey is such a cutie! And a handsome cowboy! He must have been smiling for a long time to catch it on film! I think you have a future cowboy!
Post a Comment