I've got 13 weeks left and I'm already tired of being
-Large
-totally uncomfortable
-full of pain and numbness in my left rib
-unable to sleep through the night
-too big to pick up my house without feeling the massiveness of my belly every time I bend down
-not fitting into anything
-and having to either grab myself or pee my pants just a bit every time I sneeze
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Thank-you Brooke for my daily dose of birth control!!! :) I feel for you honey! Hang in there....just think how cute your little girl will be considering how handsome both your boys are! You'll make it...see you in a couple of weeks.
Hang tough! It will all be worth it when you hold that beautiful princess in your arms!!!
You are hysterical! I totally remember those days. It will soon be over and you'll have a sweet little girl in your arms. Love you and miss you!
so the not fitting in clothes thing wont change anytime soon -
baby D is 12 weeks now, and I still cant fit into my pants or shirts really for that matter!
btw- wondering if u 2 have a name yet
Post a Comment