Sunday, October 18, 2009

Johns been down for 3 days

Cute picture of Luke having tons of fun being woody and riding his horse as hard as he can.

John has been out sick since Friday. He had the flu for two days, then today while unloading the dishwasher he through out his back and now can not move. He has been laying down for the last 5 hours. Well he did have to get up once to go to the bathroom - and he crawled very slowly. Poor guy! If it even was something I could take him to the doctor for, I don't know how I would get him in the car to go to the doctor.

I am hating either blogger or my computer right now - one of the two is not letting me move pictures or write where I want to. SO - above is my belly at 27 weeks. My BH contractions are out of control, and I am never comfortable. Then here are the boys in their Halloween costumes. They are super excited and wish I would let them wear the costumes more often. Luke's face in this picture is what he does when you say "smile".


Finally this is Lukeys daily outfit. Not the pj's, just the sword and hat. He wears them all day every day and fights people in bagel shops saying "I'm captain Hook!" Everyone thinks it's adorable, however the stabbing of strangers with the sword is starting to get out of hand.
And the ever late picture of Joshua not on his first day of preschool. It took me at least 2 weeks to bring the camera and get the picture. He's having a great time this year and loves his class and teacher.

3 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

wow your belly looks big and I love how ripped up Joshua looks in his batman costume. Lukey is adorable as always. Poor John. He should have been doing pilates a long time ago. He probably hurt it because he had been laying down for two days. I hope he feels better soon!

Caitlin said...

I think it's blogger -- I have not been able to move pictures for months! It drives me crazy. I blame my lack of blogging on it :) Your belly really is growing, huh? You're getting close!

p.s. I hope John feels better soon. That sounds like no fun at all.

Nancy said...

I hope John feels better soon. That is the worst.
The boys are adorable and getting so big.
About blogging...I think John said you had a Mac similar to mine. I found that if I use Safari when I blog the pictures don't move very well. I have much better luck when I use Mozilla Firefox. Good luck!