
I have so much to post and really not much desire to take the time to do it! So I've decided to do it little by little, starting with my sisters Wedding on 10/24. John took the day off work and headed to Italian class with the boys at 9am as I headed to the reception sight to help with last minute stuff. I was impressed that John even took Luke to the parent and me class - I was expecting him to just drop of Joshua and do something else with Luke. I helped at the club, then went home with Robin to start her hair. Yes, I am officially the one stop wedding shop - at least for Robins wedding. If the engagement pictures weren't enough, she put the pressure of making her hair look lovely for the day on me. Luckily it turned out pretty good, especially considering 1 of our 2 trial runs turned out quite ugly! As I was doing her hair, John stopped by to give me something I left in his car, then as he was leaving, Joshua threw up all over the car. So they ended up staying at my parents for another 45 minutes while John cleaned up throw up. John then took the kids home, bathed them, and put them down for naps before the babysitter got there. Luckily they both slept, which is unheard of these days. John met me at the temple for the sealing, then we headed back home to see how Joshua was doing, and hopefully pick them up for the reception. Both boys where awake, and Joshua said he wasn't feeling bad, so we quickly changed them and headed back down to the reception. The boys did amazing. Joshua was 100% the whole night. He was on the dance floor more than anyone else that night. I, on the other hand, was avoiding the dance floor at all costs. Right before I had to give my toast, I coughed without getting my legs crossed in time. I had no choice but to take my underwear completely off and send it to the car. Though you can't tell from this picture, my dress had lots of material and was very poofy. I was scared the rest of the night that Luke, the wind, or just the wrong movement would show off much more of my body than I'd ever want seen. So I mostly stuck to my chair and didn't hold Luke! My favorite pictures from the night where taken in the photo booth they had. Hopefully I will scan those in and post them. Robin and Cody had a great day and headed the next day for a European cruise. They'll be gone for another week still and I can't wait to hear how it was. I'm so excited to have another Bendheim married. And hopefully one day there will be some Bendheim cousins! As a side note, Joshua did throw up again that night around 2am, so he missed the primary program the next day. Grandma Davis, Nana, and Bop all came to watch him too! At least I had someone there to support me - which I was very grateful for.
4 comments:
That is a great pic of you and Robin. What an awesome day/night! I love that you share your "I peed my pants!" story on your blog!
Your hair looks awesome in that picture. And oh, the cough/pee story - haven't we all been there? Although I don't think I ever took my underwear off! What did John think?
Oh I love it that you are so honest with your life stories. I am so excited for you to have a little girl after all this boy stuff! And kudos to your husband for cleaning up all that puke in the car. It's a way gnarly job.
Congrats on your sister getting married! Love the picture of you two sisters!
Post a Comment