As for updates... Both boys are growing up. Luke cracks me up with the things he says. (please excuse the grossness that follows). The other day I was going potty and Luke walks in the bathroom and says "yucky". Then he walks over to me, sticks his nose down, takes a big whiff, and says "mmmm, so good!" I start cracking up so he keeps doing it, then he starts pretending he's putting that yummy smelling stuff into his mouth and eating it. I was laughing so much, that he now loves to pretend that yucky things are yummy.
I think that Luke thinks John resides in the bed. Whenever he's looking for daddy he heads back to the bedroom and looks on our bed. Today I was looking for Luke, and found him in my room with the pillows pulled off my made bed. He looks at me and says "Daddy, where'd he go?"
I've been working with Joshua on not loosing his temper with Lukey. He did okay the first week, then had 13 days of doing amazing, but then today lost it and pushed Luke over when Luke said he didn't have a stinky diaper. So no dollar store toy for this week, but I'm still proud of the improvement he has made. On the flip side, he's become a real wimp. He can cry with tears at almost nothing this days.
Both boys have felt the baby move lots, and Joshua likes to watch her move in my belly. He also likes to push my belly around and make her move himself. I've been having tons of BH contractions and I'm scared of ending up on bed rest.









3 comments:
i scrolled down and read the previous post too and am still lol about peeing your pants!
I love the funny stories you share about your boys. They crack me up!
Oh my goodness, that costume is amazing. How clever since the baby sits in the seat the whole time. Love it! The boys look adorable!
Post a Comment