Thursday, September 30, 2010

SO BEHIND!!

 I'm going back 3 weeks on this post!! That's how behind I am on the blogging.  For the past I don't know how long - but over a year - we've been doing Tuesday night dinners at Beach Pit BBQ.  Kids eat free and they have a play area, so I love it!
 My kids probably go out to eat more than the average youngsters - and they ask everyday to go to a restaurant.  Seriously, they do.  Good thing it isn't always super easy with 3 kids by myself at the restaurant, otherwise we would probably eat out way to often!  But Beach Pit is ALWAYS easy.  Joshua is my official server, he goes inside to get everything, and luckily the employees think he's adorable.  He chats it up with them every week, which isn't surprising knowing Joshua!
We usually have family or friends that meet us there, which makes it even better for me (and the kids), but even if no one else comes, we are almost always there.  This is the new play structure they got this summer! Such an upgrade from the little house.  Hooray for Tuesdays!

6 comments:

Qwendykay said...

OH man I miss Beach Pit... and most of all I miss you guys!

Raena Johnson said...

Boo yah!

Megan Harris said...

We might have to meet you guys there one Tuesday....what time do you go?

Brooke said...

5pm!

jbel said...

I wanna come too. Boo-hoo for me since I do not live in the OC!

Shandra said...

beach pit! We love that place!