Friday, October 15, 2010

"Brooke I've got HUGE news!!!"

That was the message my sister left on my answering machine today!!

Any guesses as to what it could be?!?!?!?

All your guesses are wrong. 

The SUPER EXCITING BEST news that she shared with me is that..........when I go out to visit her in a little bit I'M going to get to TALK  to Michelle Duggar on the phone!  I know most of you are disappointed, hoping for a Robin's pregnant or something.  But I couldn't be more excited!  Robin met a customer who happens to be an old friend of Michelle's - after talking to Robin about how I love the Duggar family, this friend offered to come into the yogurt shop while I'm in town and call Michelle so I can talk to her.  What an awesome sister I have!  I recently gave a talk in church about teaching your kids the gospel.  I resisted the urge to use their family in my talk.  But I seriously admire the values they instill in their kids and hope I'm able to somehow do the same for mine.  

3 comments:

Megan Harris said...

Wow -that is so cool! I love that show too! The Duggars have amazing family values that everyone should strive for! Can't wait to hear about your phone call!

The last Unicorn said...

I know how much you love that show... so this is super exciting news! Not quite as exciting as Robin being prego. But close :)

Dana and Chase said...

umm i secretly love their family! hahah chase and i watch them every sunday and i even cook some of their recipes hahaha. I miss you tell michelle i said hi!