Friday, October 15, 2010

Caroline at 9 months (now 10)

 I can't believe how old little Caroline is.  This year is going by so fast - honestly it's been the fastest year of my life.  Caroline at her 9 month appointment was tall (70-75th percentile) and skinny (I forget, but under 20th percentile).  She's crawling everywhere, mostly to my legs so I can pick her up.  She can pull up on anything and can stand balancing by herself.  She babbles lots, but only uses one word correctly - num num - for food.  Dada is her favorite word, but I'm not convinced yet she uses it correctly, as she says it ALL the time.  Caroline and I had a nasty case of the stomach flu on Tuesday.  It was honestly the worst I've ever had it.  John stayed home and watched the kids all day.  And he literally carried Caroline around for the entire day.  I think it was a serious bonding day for the two of them.
 Luke loves his little sister and includes her in his roll playing games.  If he's Woody, she's baby Jessy. 
I thought this picture was funny because Caroline and Joshua have the same expression on their face.

3 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

i love that lat picture of all of them! what good memories :) Miss you guys!~

Nancy said...

Brooke, if you are the one taking all the pictures of your kids...you are an awesome photographer! You get them with the greatest expressions. Of course, it doesn't hurt that you have a beautiful family!

jbel said...

"If he's Woody, she's baby Jesus" has to be the funniest line I've read on a blog in a long time! That had me lol!!! I can tell Luke has your sense of imagination (Kebroo, the dolphin trainer, who opened her own store- wasn't it going to called Henry's?)