Our Christmas season has gone by so fast. I'm sad that it's over, and it will be a LONG time before Christmas is here again. Here are the boys at their Italian Class Christmas performance.
None of my siblings were in town for Christmas. So we celebrated a week early with my parents, brothers, and their wives. Here's Caroline with Marci.
Luke's face is rarely clean - and I never touch up photo's for the blog!
Joshua and Daddy and Tanner, Margot, and Caroline
The boys had lots of fun opening gifts and I liked spreading everything out a bit. My mom made chili and corn bread.
Next on Tuesday we had our kids cookie decorating party. This was 100% Luke's creation. He announced to me one night that HE was going to have a cookie party as I was making some cookies for an adult only party. He even came up with his own guest list.
I thought it turned out great and the kids had tons of fun. I'm sure we'll do it again next year. John did an awesome job of making the garage festive. We were hoping to do it outside, but the rain ruined those plans.
This is just a picture of the kids in the bath. I was trying to capture the uniqueness of Caroline's smile - fangs and no center teeth.
Christmas Eve we had my parents and all the Davis' over to our house. We moved some furniture out of the living room to make room for our long table.
The kids with Aunt Dana who we don't get to see often enough.
Nothing in our house is complete without dress up.
John baked a turkey. We had potatoes, stuffing, green beans, rolls, and a salad.
Bop Peter and miss Caroline.
We tied to act out the Nativity. Lori was Mary, she's holding Joseph (Luke) - who's holding baby Jesus, and Joshua was a wise man.
Christmas morning Joshua was up first, Luke last. If you look at Luke's eyes you can see that they are all puffy from lack of sleep
We had breakfast with my parents, then headed over to the Davis' for the rest of Christmas.
Love these guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment