Friday, December 17, 2010
Have you ever seen Robin look so much like me?
In general I really don't think we look alike at all. We definitely sound alike, and have the same mannerisms, but we don't really look all that similar - that is except in these 2 pictures. I'm amazed at how much Robin looks like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
She definitely looks like you. I gotta ask about those stockings in the background. We had the exact same ones when I was growing up.. who made them for your family? And do they still have the pattern?
i think the first one she totally does.. i dont really see in in the second... but ur both hot!
I think its the eyes...
I think it's her smile ... it's yours! She usu. smiles way differently. I totally see it in pic number 1.
Post a Comment