Saturday, January 29, 2011

Disneyland

This fall and now winter we've spent more time at Disneland than ever.  The passes expire in February, and I'm not going to renew this year, so we've been making the most of our time.  Disney passes have almost doubled in price over the last 3 years - which is ridiculous - and Joshua will be getting out of school a lot later next year - making it not as easy to head out in the afternoon.  When we first got passes, Joshua was 2 and Luke a little baby.  I remember thinking it impossible to take them by myself, and I never did.  Now with three, I take them by myself ALL the time.  And it's really not that big of a deal.  I especially love when we hit the park on a day like last Thursday, when it is completely empty.  I know the boys are going to be sad to say goodbye to their passes, but I'm kind of excited to start doing something new with our time!  So here is the three of us on the Buzz ride.  Notice how much higher Luke's score is than Joshua's.

1 comment:

kori said...

we went thurs too! we were there at night. we should have met up.