Friday, January 28, 2011

Lukey

Here are a collection of Lukey stories accumulated over the last month.  The last one being from this morning.  

This kid crackes me up.  As we are making cupcakes he says "Mom, where's Super Why costume?"  I tell him we don't have one.  Then he tells me "The mail man's going to give it to me!" (in his deep raspy voice).  Of course the mail man is... that's who gives you all your costumes.

While the boys are on my bed, Luke is trying to hide in the pillows and Joshua is jumping around Luke  proclaims, "Guys Stop! You're making me frus-ter-ated!!"

This morning I asked Luke "Are you going to get married when you grow up?"  He said "uhuh."  Then I asked him "Who are you going to marry?"  He replies "Joseph." (Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus have been a hot topic lately)

Today on a walk... Luke is yelling NO to Caroline.  I say "Luke, stop yelling at Caroline."  he replies "But she's trying to take me away from God!

This morning Luke has been waiting by the window since 6am for "his Super Why from the mailman".  I was looking at costumes online yesterday, I didn't buy one, but he thinks the mailman is going to bring one any second.   The exciting advantage of sitting by the window all morning, however, is that they got to see a skunk cruising down the sidewalk. 

No comments: