Sunday, January 9, 2011

Montana





We are currently enjoying our first ever Davis family vacation by ourselves!   We bought tickets on Wednesday and left on Friday to enjoy the amazingness that is my parents place in Whitefish, Mt.  So far we haven't left the house/property.  The boys are having a blast in the snow.  Especially Joshua - he'd stay out there all day if we let him.  He just wants to walk through knee deep piles of snow endlessly.  Luke get's cold a little faster.  But then again, his hands and feet turn purple in a lookewarm bath.   They both love that they get to sleep in uncle Redge and uncle Tanner's beds.   Joshua keeps saying he wishes we lived in Montana.  I can't blame him, every time we come up here it's non stop fun. 

5 comments:

Dana and Chase said...

Ur there! Oh my gosh I am so jealous have fun u guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you are having a wonderful time and you are together as a family!

The last Unicorn said...

I sometimes wish I lived in Montana too! Poor Luke got my cold hands and feet... I think James did too. Enjoy your last day!

Kyla Armstrong said...

So fun! I wish we could have come!

Tanner and Margot said...

OMG - I wish we were there to enjoy the fun and play. Great pictures, I'm sure you're having a blast...Dad