I remember I was babysitting a couple of years ago and as we walked into the house I saw Joshua pick a plant and eat it! I was like "Joshua, dont eat the plant, it might not be good for you!" and he looked at me and said "don't be silly, it's just Rosemary!" I had never seen a kid eat herbs like that. "Ok then... eat away!"
2 comments:
I remember I was babysitting a couple of years ago and as we walked into the house I saw Joshua pick a plant and eat it! I was like "Joshua, dont eat the plant, it might not be good for you!" and he looked at me and said "don't be silly, it's just Rosemary!" I had never seen a kid eat herbs like that. "Ok then... eat away!"
such a complex palate! ;) he sure is cute, we are coming in may and i really hope we will get to see you guys!
Post a Comment