My poor kid has not left the couch since Tuesday morning. I am not exaggerating. The only steps he's taken on his feet have been the ones we forced him to take this morning after his 'magic bath' (the bath we told him would make him not be sick anymore - since we figured he was better - just mentally a little needy). Well since that magic bath he's thrown up 3 times. The poor kid. He's so little, and his arms are just looking too skinny. A couple of Danimals smoothies does constitute much over the span of 5 days! On top of Luke being sick, I've had a sinus infection - and poor Joshua and Caroline have been stuck at home. I just hope this is the end of it and tomorrow will bring a happier belly and mind for Lukey. He deserves to feel good!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I did not know he was sick! Poor little lukeyiwish I was thereto help!
Oh that sucks! Poor Lukey!
I'm impressed by the small size of that bowl. Luke has good aim! Poor him and poor YOU. It's not fair every when mom's get sick, bc they cannot lay in bed and take a sick day. Then top it off with your little one being sick at the same time . . . SO NOT FAIR! I feel for you Brooke!
Post a Comment