Here's my lovely figure at 30+ weeks pregnant. The pregnancy isn't bad, I'm not too uncomfortable. I was actually more uncomfortable 4 weeks ago than now. My braxton hicks are constant. I don't know if it's my body or because it's my 4th pregnancy. I must admit that it is really annoying and uncomfortable at times.
Last weekend John and I headed out to my cousin Ali's wedding. It was beautiful! We also got to see Dana and Chase. Dana is due soon with identical twin boys! I think Dana is about 5 weeks ahead of me. I can't imagine having two inside me!
Both boys have started school. So far I really like Joshua's teachers this year. Haven't decided about Luke's yet. I've mentioned it before but I'm not super excited about how long Joshua is out of the house with 1st grade. He gets home around 3pm and really only has 3 hours before we need to start our bedtime routine. He needs 12 hours sleep to function well, which means he's got to be in bed at 7. On days were we have activities, he basically has no down time at all. Homework hasn't started yet, and I'm now thinking it never should. Seriously, 3 hours at home a day and you want to fill part of that time with more school work? Last week he was so exhausted, breaking down to tears, from lack of sleep and constant go, that I just let him sleep in on Friday and then take the day off.
Luke is doing great with school. He loves it and it's only 3 hours, 3 days a week. Perfect! I can not picture him ready for Kindergarten next year. He just doesn't seem old enough. Maybe this year he'll grow up a lot?









2 comments:
So great to see pregnant pictures! I can't believe Dana is having twins! Can't wait to see your little baby?
oh man that picture.. hahaha classic. it was so good to see you while u were here! i miss you guys!
Post a Comment