Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rockford Redge and Lipstick

 Marci and Redge and their adorable baby boy at the end of August.  Rockford Redge Bendheim.  He reminds me of my boys.  I don't know if it's his looks or coloring, or just because he's a boy.  He makes me excited for our little one soon coming.  Which reminds me that I don't think I've done a belly shot for about 6 weeks.  So bad.
I have been SO sick the last 2 days.  The kids haven't been 100% either, but they are feeling a lot better than me.  It stinks to be pregnant, sick, and have to take care of 3 kids.  I just want to lay on the couch and have someone make me all my food and bring me all the kleenex I need.  I also want to be able to pee without having to get up.  Today while I was trying to relax this is what Caroline decided to do.  Have I mentioned she's obsessed with chapstick and lipstick?

Finally, I cannot believe how many braxton hicks this 4th pregnancy brings.  They are constant and VERY ANNOYING.   

3 comments:

BreAnna said...

I don't know how you do it all, it is tough to be pregnant and a mommy to an already large brood! It's impressive to watch. I'm excited to see your new little guy too, but not too soon :o)

Kyla Armstrong said...

Isabella is obsessed with lipstick and chapstick too! Girls :)

jbel said...

my comment didn't go through ...
so fun to see another Bendheim beauty delving into make up! she's going to learn from THE BEST!
congrats to Redge and Marci. such a strong name for their baby boy!
can't believe you're heading into the home stretch. do we know what the baby's sex is, and what are you going to name this 4th child???