This year I told my mom that my one wish was for her to help me set up for Christmas before Hunter came. She came over the beginning of November and did most the work, while I sat on the couch with contractions. I love Christmas ornaments. It must be the Bendheim in me. I don't think there was ever anyone with more ornaments in their house than my Grandma Bendheim, unless it's my Aunt Candy. When my Grandma passed away in 2009, us 9 grandchildren inherited some of her ornaments. She had so many that we couldn't even take them all. The result is my awesome tree. Packed full of ornaments on every branch, all the way around. The crazy thing is, I look forward to the ornament gifts from my mother-in-law each year.
Here is our 3 week old Hunter. I think he's adorable. He still does lots of sleeping and isn't cranky yet! It would be the best gift ever if he stayed calm. Regardless he's pretty precious and I'm loving having him here.









2 comments:
Oh he's so tiny! And that tree is A-Mazing.
luv ur tree!
Post a Comment