Luke loves his brother so much. When he's not with him, he says he misses him, when he is with him he gives him all the love we will allow. He shares his blankie with Hunter, whenever he is sleeping. It is just so precious to watch. Luke has so much love in his little heart. Though he loves Hunter, this past week has been hard for him. He's done a lot of playing on the computer, the wii, and watching tv. Poor Luke just starts getting grumpy and misbehaving when he has too much media time. So we've had lots of meltdowns and bad behavior. But when it comes to Hunter - he gives nothing but loves. I know nothing would make Luke happier than if Hunter ended up with dark blue eyes like him (have you ever noticed that Luke's eyes are the color of the midnight sky?). I hope Hunter gets something of Lukes, just to strengthen that bond for Luke.
When I first found out I was having another boy, I spent a good afternoon crying. And though I did come to terms with having another boy during the pregnancy, I wouldn't say I was excited about it. I would still look at baby girls and think they were just so much more fun. Now that Hunter is here, I am so grateful for him. He is so precious and special to me, and I wouldn't want any other baby. I love my boys so much. And they have taken a bigger place in my heart with the arrival of this third boy. They are so loving, and they strive to do what is right, they are thoughtful and full of life. I love them so much and am so excited to have another little boy to raise. I have been so blessed with my children. I wish it wasn't so hard on a day to day basis, so I could have 4 more.









6 comments:
You're such a good mama! I'm so happy for you, and you look GORGEOUS!!
This post made me cry. I am so emotional lately but I can relate on some level. I love your boys too!
Congratulations John and Brooke! Hunter is absolutely beautiful! These are precious pictures of precious boys! We can't wait to meet him...hopefully in the spring!
Congrats to you, Brooke and John. I'm excited for you.
i love that picture of hunter and luke. you can tell luke is so happy to get his picture with the new little guy.
Congrats Brooke! He is adorable and is so lucky to join such an amazing family!
Post a Comment