Robin, my Mom, and I through a shower for Diana who got married on 11.11.11. We are so excited for her and had lots of fun getting everything together. That is despite the stomach flu that encompassed my family in the days previous! Thank goodness for my mom. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have family near by. The day I was sick, she came at 9:30am and stayed until 6pm! I know I am so lucky to have a mom and mother-in-law so close, and so willing to help when needed!
On Sunday Redge and Marci blessed Rockford and my mom worked on getting a family picture for the Christmas Card.
Finally what might be the last belly shots. Me at 37 weeks, and I think my belly looks huge!









1 comment:
love how comfy this grey dress looks. where'd you get it?
Post a Comment