Thursday, December 29, 2011
4 kids
Today I've decided that the biggest change in my life since Hunter has been no down time during the day. It's amazing to me how quickly the days pass, and how I am able to go from wake up to bed time without finding time to do anything extra - And this is with my mom and mother-in-law occasionally taking the 2 or 3 older kids off my hands. I've also officially decided today that Hunter looks like Luke. When I do find some extra time, I'll have to do a side by side comparison. As for life getting back to normal, I'm not quite up for everything. We are getting out of the house some, but it's just so much easier to stay home. I'm not looking forward to the return of early morning school next week. I'm not even the one who takes, John does, but it still seems like a lot of work. I love my kids in their Christmas pi's! You'll be seeing this picture again next year as I bought all their pi's extra big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
what a sweet picture! I love that all of their attention is on Hunter. So you think he looks more like Luke? I would concur. He sure is a sweet thing and I think you are doing awesome with 4!
Post a Comment