Sunday, December 9, 2007

Joshuas First Piano Recital

My students had their piano recital yesterday, and Joshua was the first performer. His piece was titled "Middle C, High Note, Low Note". Watch this video and enjoy the amazing musician my son is!

11 comments:

kori said...

Oh my gosh! We totally spaced your recital. Joshua looks so cute. Wish we would have been there...

Craig said...

That is sooo rad! Joshua cracks me up and i don't even know him- I think he and Elliott would get a long quite well. So cute and so fun- what a good mom.

Craig said...

Sorry- I posted that with Craig's log-in- it is Carly!

Qwendykay said...

That is so awesome!! I love it!! What a performer, his bow just made me smile so big!!

Roney Family said...

Awesome Job! And I love your outfit and boots!!!

Lori - The Other Last Unicorn said...

He was even better in person. The best part was when he celebrated saying "I did it!". He must get his talent from the Davis side.

Caitlin said...

How cute! I bet he's going to be just like his amazing mommy when he grows up! :)

Jennifer Gilmore said...

SO CUTE! You look really good in that outfit - and what a little hottie joshua is. Love the bow! :)

mcwally said...

ok, that was so cute. he was so proud of himself!!! and not afraid at all. i love it.
way to get him started young...

Melissa said...

I don't remember you quite that young of an age playing, but I do remember you a little older playing the piano and sounding fantastic. Keep up the good work. You have a beautiful family.

I may not be writing a lot or blogging, but I enjoy your blog site.

Monte

Anonymous said...

Can't believe I missed it! Josh is a natural piano KING!