Joshua lined all his animals up in a row and was so proud of himself. I asked him if he wanted me to take a picture and he was so excited - he jumped in front of his animals and flashed his best smile. If only I could get him to smile during other pictures.
Also notice the organ in the background. My mom gave me her organ to use - so it's our new playroom accessory. I'm loving it and it's saving me from going to the church at 6am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
oh my gosh! i love how cute and smart he is! he for sure is related to me.. i love lukes little face in the background.. i love u guys!
So cute! Nathan is obsessed with lining stuff up. Now he creates "scenes".
Also, I totally appreciate your organ talent, and your mom's. It's an awesome talent, one I wished I had. My mom played the organ, and I took lessons, but I lack rhythm
I love his smile! My little guy loves lining things up. He calls them his shows. Funny kids.
I love most Luke's smile in the background ... like he played a role in it!
This is so cute - look how happy Luke is in the background.
Wow, how nice! I'm jealous :)
Post a Comment