Thursday, December 20, 2007
Yo, Ho
So on Sunday, John is at the doctors with Luke, and it's just Joshua and I in Sacrament Meeting. He is surprisingly good the entire meeting - even when I leave him with another couple so I can accompany the choir. The closing hymn comes and the congregation starts singing. I look of at Joshua, who standing in the pew next to me, and notice that he too is singing the closing hymn. I lean in to hear him singing and this is what I hear - "Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me. Da da da dadada da da da da da da da da da. Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirates life for me."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Too cute! We're taking the girls to Disneyland for Christmas and they are so excited for the Pirates ride. Peter Pan has been a fav Disney DVD lately, so I guess the love of the pirates is in the air-argh!
That is hilarious! Btw... you play BEAUTIFULLY!
That is awesome! At least he has the idea to sing along!!! Very cute...
Thats my song!! He can't sing it without me or Bop! The kid's a born pirate...arrrrrg. Yo brooke, i'm gonna leave comments everywhere on your blogspot!!!!!! ...because you told me to and I love ya!
That is too funny! (I can just see Joshua doing that.) He is such a doll! Did they sign him up for choir?
Post a Comment