Friday, May 16, 2008

The Backyard after

So these aren't great pics, but they do show our backyard all done. And I needed to get them up seeing as the project has been completed for about 6 weeks. We are loving everything especially all the cement to ride bikes around on. The tables in the pics are kind of blocking that. The pool is awesome - and Joshua loves the baja step! Next time we go swimming I'll get a picture of that. We hope to have lots of fun this summer and have lots of friends over for swimming and bbq's.




6 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Wow!! I LOVE IT!!! I bet it also flows better with the doors leading out to it from the dining are. We are always up for swimming!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Brooke - I'm lovin' the new backyard and the new look of the blog. - Nice! Wow looks like a fun party I want to come! - missin my cuzin - Jenny

The last Unicorn said...

The backyard looks great. Bring on the burgers!!!

Ashley Patricio said...

Looks awesome! You must be so happy that it is all done...YEAH!

Jennifer Gilmore said...

looking forward to the party! :)

Nancy said...

Your yard looks beautiful! Mom says it is wonderful! Congratulations...it's done just in time for summer!