That was awesome!!! He did such a good job playing the silent piano and I loved the ABC's voice! Luke even added a few "backup vocals" with those deep grunts :)
Cute Cute Cute!
He is ADORABLE!! Also... Happy Birthday!
He is so darling...and talented as well! Thanks for blogging all of this. It really helps those of us who are far away!
Too cute! I would say he is definitely a performer!
Really cute to watch. What a fun singer!!
like mother like son. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That was awesome!!! He did such a good job playing the silent piano and I loved the ABC's voice! Luke even added a few "backup vocals" with those deep grunts :)
Cute Cute Cute!
He is ADORABLE!!
Also... Happy Birthday!
He is so darling...and talented as well! Thanks for blogging all of this. It really helps those of us who are far away!
Too cute! I would say he is definitely a performer!
Really cute to watch. What a fun singer!!
like mother like son. :)
Post a Comment