Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Sea World
I took the boys to Sea World for the first time last week and they both loved it! I was surprised at how much fun Luke had. Usually he just is dragged everywhere Joshua wants to go, but I think he really had as good of a time on this trip. We went with some friends who were real sports. Poor little JT vomited in the car on the ride down - but spent the day in the sun with us anyway! We're thinking he was maybe just car sick. Luckily we had an extra pair of clothes in the car. So I got the fun pass and can't wait to go again. I think it's actually an easier one than Disneyland. However, nothing is easy when you've got to take a kid potty at any given moment. 

You know that I went to school at USD which is just down the street from Sea World. I thought I was going to be a dolphin trainer and was going to major in biology. I ended up majoring in piano performance, and now teach piano. Funny. But I did drive by Sea Wold everyday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Brooke - It looks like you had fun. I remember when Reagan was first potty trained she loved to use the public bathrooms! Even if she went before we left she would have to 'go' in every store, park, church, or restaurant we went to. It was like a little adventure for her to check out a new potty - UGG! Outings to the store took twice as long due to the potty breaks. Sometimes I just wanted to put her in a diaper for the day. She would never go for it though. Your post just reminded me of that. Wish we were there - Jenn P.S. I love that you became a piano teacher, but it would have been so cool to have a cousin that could hook me up with dolphin swimming anytime I wanted! Hmmm... does Tanner have a major yet?
Looks like the boys had a great time. It sure is an adventure when you take all the kidos there!
Post a Comment